Monday, September 6, 2010

Boobs in the Berries are heading south

I am tickled pink that a group of Midwives from the South Island have invited me down to do a speaking tour and share what we are doing up here in our little valley.  I will be doing a whirlwind tour to Queenstown, Invercargil, and then Dunedin.  This tour piggy backs onto the New Zealand Institute of Professional Photography conference in Queenstown the week before, so I will be filling my brain with all kinds of photography wisdom then hopefully delivering a smattering of Breastfeeding support inspiration in exchange.
The best thing about the speaking tour is it is forcing me to take the time to write down all of the stuff that I speak about in the course.  I will put the PDF's up online so that class participants will reap the benefits. And hopefully one day soon i will be able to shape it into the book I have had sitting in my head but not out on to paper.  

No comments:

Post a Comment