Saturday, December 19, 2009

Breastfeeding Help after Baby is Born

Group Breastfeeding Master Classes:
If you have a few things you want to tweak after baby is born, to really get you off on the right step, then the Breastfeeding Master Class is for you.  I will see three families at a time, and will work through the challenges that you are having.  You will leave with a plan of care that is individually tailored to your family.  The cost is $50.00 dollars per family.
The classes last 1.5-2 hours and are taught on Tuesdays at 10:30.  Register Here

Private Lactation Consultations:
I am only occasionally available to travel to peoples homes as I usually see people on my farm. My rate is $80.00 per hour.  Sessions usually last between 1-1.5 hours.  If you wish me to see you in your own home, travel expenses will be added: Wellington $40.00, Hutt Valley $30.00.  Register Here

No comments:

Post a Comment